- Lasercut element squares from baltic birch wood
- Frame is handmade, measures 3/4"x3/4"
- Measures 21.25"x13.5" (includes frame)
- Base board made up of 1/8" draftboard
- Elements are made up of 1/8" baltic birch and the tiles are scorched by the laser. There is no sealant on the tiles.
- Watch how the Periodic Table of the Elements was created here
Artwork and design are hand-crafted and may vary slightly from the one pictured. Each piece of wood is hand-selected for its natural imperfections which only adds to its character and beauty. These imperfections help make each piece unique and we embrace these characteristics in our artwork.